Worldclass warehousing from the heart of the Midwest
Today’s warehousing, distribution and fulfillment centers must support high velocity networks with fast turnaround, 100 percent fill rates, and short lead times. Worley Warehousing provides a broad range of customized warehousing, distribution and transportation services, all with safe handling and worldclass service.
You reap the savings and service benefits of our efficient supply chain processes, supported by ISO 9001:2015 quality certification, continuous improvement practices and superior AIB International audit ratings.
We bring you flexible, integrated solutions which ensure operational excellence that deliver customer satisfaction every day. We operate nearly 2 million square feet of warehouse space, including ambient and temperature-controlled space in Iowa, and offer build-to-suit development nationwide.
Our warehousing services include:
- Advanced material handling equipment and 24-hour security.
- Real-time, RF vehicle-mounted transactions for high order accuracy and processing speed.
- Food-grade warehouses, all AIB-certified which regularly achieve superior audit ratings.
- Customized reporting and service performance metrics are tailored to your business requirements, such as order fill rates, cycle counts, on-time delivery, inventory accuracy, and product recall accuracy.
- Consolidation practices such as pool distribution ensures value-based pricing and cost-saving associated with various modes of transportation.
- Value-added services, such as contract packaging and coordinated transportation services, including local drayage and shuttles.